Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with diversified business.
- Setting the vision and strategy for the enterprise risk management & function working in conjunction with all other senior leadership across the Group
- Develop and implement the risk management policies, procedures and manuals to ensure the risk policies and practices are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with business units to ensure the errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future
- Perform risk analysis and enhancement in new business and investment plan
- Review the internal control self-assessment reports from business units and provide recommendations on control enhancement
- Serving as the Chief Risk Officer of the Min Xin Insurance
- Appoint as the key person under the Insurance Authority
- Responsible for compiling, assessing and reporting risk information to the top management and the Board
- Degree holder in Actuarial, Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines with professional qualifications in CFA/FRM/PRM/SOA
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in risk management, including 6 years in supervisory level
- Actuarial and risk management experience in general insurance firms highly preferred
- Solid knowledge of modern risk management theory, common practice and overall risk management system including insurance risk, market risk, credit risk management as well as operational risk management
- Prior sound credit risk management experiences in particular experience to handle challenging requests from regulators and auditors
- Mature and able to work independently under pressure
- Self-motivated with good analytical and people skills
- Excellent analytical skills with high integrity and good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive package including 5 day work and fringe benefit to the right candidate. Interested candidates please apply with full resume (both in English and Chinese) stating present & expected salary and date available by e-mail.
Job Category: Banking & Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: hong kong
Job Level: Senior level