Our client is a Hong Kong environmental consultancy firm and its service covering environmental monitoring and audit (EM&A) and operational noise monitoring for traffic operations, mechanical plants and equipment. The company is currently looking for Environmental Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for delivering consultancy projects related to Environmental Assessment (EA) and/or Ventilation Studies for local infrastructure and development projects
- Conduct site survey, data analysis, air/ventilation model applications and prepare project deliverables
- Co-ordinate with clients and project parties
- Assist in monitoring/survey projects, site audit/inspection, data analysis and prepare project deliverables
- Tender preparation, development of business portfolio and business networking.
- Degree in Environmental Science / Geophysics / Atmospheric Science with at least 3 years relevant project experience in Air/Ventilation Assessment
- Practical experience in computational fluid dynamic (CFD) model and Geographic Information System (GIS) software is a definite advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications (ASHRAE, BEAM or equivalent) preferred.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Engineer
Job Category: Construction
Job Type: Full Time