- Statistical modelling and Machine Learning/ AI
- Knowledge in Big Data Tools
- Dynamic and energetic working environment
Our client is a well establish platform providing various finance solution to corporate clients.
To code with its business strategy, the company is expecting Data Scientist to join the team:
- Perform credit modelling, feature engineering, risk capital analysis and risk pricing.
- Support product design for various trade finance product by modifying the modelling strategies
- Drive AI applications development
- Conduct analysis on company’s operation, business, and finance performance, making suggestions on enhancement
- Partner with data analysts and embed AI results into exception alerting dashboards.
- Publish journals periodically on company website and social media channels.
- Assist in any data management tasks such as data structure design, data catalog and data quality management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative disciplines with 3-year relevant experience
- candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Data Scientist.
- Proficiency in statistical modelling and Machine Learning/ AI.
- Knowledge in Big Data Tools and Architecture (e.g., Hadoop, PySpark).
- Proficiency in SQL, Python/R/Scala.
- Good command in Unix and Git commands.
- Knowledge of BI/visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, SAS) is a plus.
- English and Mandarin fluency with strong presentation skills